1. One is always on a strange road, watching strange
scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you
will find that the things you try hard to forget are
2. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having
food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny
wish come true, or having something to eat when you are
hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow.
When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere.
Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is
called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but
can never put it down, it's called burden-bearing.
Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when
they are in love.
7. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know
someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love
someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
8. One may fall in love with many people during the
lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you
will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure,
which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you
9. When you are young, you may want several love
experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if
you really love someone, the whole life will not be
enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All
this needs a very big mind.
10. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and
someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly
realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a
train in still in which you may feel forward when another
train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.
And we become different.
11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because
each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12. Don’t forget the things you once you owned.
Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the
things that belong to you and keep those lost things in
13. I love and am used to keeping a distance with
those changed things. Only in this way can I know what
will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love
someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and
watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.